Gunstar

ESL Outbreak Summer 2016

***UPDATE***

The teams have been picked! Thanks to all the captains for keeping it PMA and not complaining about the teams. I think the draft picks went quite well. All the teams are looking equally strong and honestly, I wouldn't put my money on any specific one, coz it's anyone's game looking at them!

If it wasn't leaked to you already here they are:
a0cb3211ed4a41068c2c8a06c0df6e24.png
(Captains, please tell decide on a team name and choose a logo from  https://bracketcloud.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/229015 and tell me and I will update it in the ESL page)

Other Information:

- Maps will be the standard Active Duty maps, except we will use Inferno instead of Nuke after an agreement between the event hosts. Maps will be decided before a match by a map-veto system.
- If one of your players cant make it, let us know in advance so we can find you a sub, if you show up with 4 players for example at the time of the match, you will be forced to play 4v5.
- Keep it PMA, if you rage quite or show shitty behaviour, you will be banned from the community because it ruins the game and the whole tournament. 

1v1 Tournament

- 1v1 tournament starts from tomorrow Thursday 23rd. 
- Maps(In order played): aim_redline, awp_india_gm, aim_pistol_1k (might change).

Schedule (in UK time):
Thursday 23rd
6pm - Oldmike vs Sk1ll
7pm - Stiqqy vs Simi
8pm - Jojo vs Unseen
9pm - Sad Boy Gerald vs Vectric

(Rest of the schedule will be added soon - If you cant make it let an event host know in advance e.g 24hrs notice, if you tell us only an hour before the match we wont think about changing it)

ESL Outbreak Page is now Live! Please check it out for more info about the tournament and brackets/groups etc!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>9a4c36740c394ee6bb9fba19f97d1e88.png<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Edited by Gunstar

My journey to the final if I am to be successful in this 1v1 tournament (based on my predictions for other matches):

Round 1: Jojo - just a GE, ez

Round 2: Simi - meh another high rank, scrub, ez

Round 3: Lewis - he believes me to be trash, overconfident, next skid pls, ez

Round 4: Fluxy - not gonna lie but if I actually made it to this point considering previous opposition, (no hate Hugo xo) I'd be happy LOL

Final: Jamie/Sovman - e z

Meanwhile Lewis' first two matches = Chris Lord followed by Cereal/Linky...fml lmfao

Either way, looking forward to it, hoping for a good couple of tournaments :devil:

Good luck to all the teams for the 5v5 event & good luck to all the members in the 1v1 event.

Looking forward to the aftermovies, the VAC shots, the twitch clips and the oddshots and more from you all.

Any questions / suggestions then please don't hesitate to leave a reply on the thread for us or give one of us a PM (Myself / Gunstar / Substick)

1 hour ago, Lewis said:

Unseen I don't think you're trash, I just think we got a pretty hard task ahead of us bro

The 3 teams in our group have +6 +7 and +9 ranks on us

we'll do our best tho bro

we'll be nip at esl cologne 2014

lmao don't worry man, the climb up the mountain is no easy task but we can be the David to all of the Goliaths

Our squad has a strong core, we can't be torn apart from the inside

We got this bro

30 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

Chris is gonna fucking tilt someone so hard, we can win as long as it's not me....

Sigh.

Tutorial on how to tilt the GE on the other team:

- Buy a P90
- Wait for your team to call A or B site.
- If it's A, go B and shiftwalk all the way behind the enemy. If B, go A instead.
- Take 10 seconds to find out where the GE in their team is, once you have locked onto them, spray the shit out of them.
- "What the fuck is that skid doing? Omg"
- Check teamspeak, if the person has muted themselves, then task complete.
- If they haven't, repeat the steps above.

5 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

Tutorial on how to tilt the GE on the other team:

- Buy a P90
- Wait for your team to call A or B site.
- If it's A, go B and shiftwalk all the way behind the enemy. If B, go A instead.
- Take 10 seconds to find out where the GE in their team is, once you have locked onto them, spray the shit out of them.
- "What the fuck is that skid doing? Omg"
- Check teamspeak, if the person has muted themselves, then task complete.
- If they haven't, repeat the steps above.

How to win ESL Outbreak Summer 2016, leaked by Gunstar.

ggwp.

Btw to the people coming to me and crying like little girls. The 1v1 was randomised because that was the only fair way of doing it, in a 1v1 tournament you will have to face opponents way higher rank than you are, if not in the first round, then the rounds after, it's just the way it is. So if you are silver and going against a GE, I am sorry and I pray for you :lotsoflove: