Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Old Talent vs Yung Monkeys **WEDNESDAY 22nd JUNE - 8pm START**

Hello

We have decided to challenge OB's newest and highest talent available. We are the Old Talent - burnt out, at uni, bad pcs, gettin old, not touched game in months. Does OB's newest talent have what it takes to take us on in a best of 3?

Oldtalent consists of the following: J5DRAGON, Lewis, Mitch, Fluxy and Weezy. We would like to call the following young talent to the table: Nick, DannyS, Sovman, Headhunter and Oldmike. New members/regulars and highest skilled according to rank.

Do you accept and have what it takes to take on us old, washed out veterans?

Edited by Jamie

I'm going to give a HLTV analysis on the game for all the new folk to the community who might not understand the beef between West side and East side ya dig?

On the West side of Baltimore (OB) holding on to the high rises we have our old school crew 2k12 estd.   Jamie, Lewis, Mitch, Fluxy and Weezy have established the OB scene and been through the good times and the bad.  Their rep in the hood is strong and their customers be loyal aiight?  

Fresh from the East side we got some new project fools moving in on their turf trying to sell on their streets.  Nick, DannyS, Sovman, Headhunter and Oldmike have arrived at OB within the past 16 months and have been making names for demselvez as straight up Gs.

This game is going to come down to who is on form at the time, although i am surprised to not see Thunder on this list.  Who will win? The rusty vets and the le meme man? Or the all aim no brain monkey boys starring Old Mac. :Spooky:

You fucks need to stream this on twitch once you get a date sorted

1 hour ago, Eraser said:

I'm going to give a HLTV analysis on the game for all the new folk to the community who might not understand the beef between West side and East side ya dig?

On the West side of Baltimore (OB) holding on to the high rises we have our old school crew 2k12 estd.   Jamie, Lewis, Mitch, Fluxy and Weezy have established the OB scene and been through the good times and the bad.  Their rep in the hood is strong and their customers be loyal aiight?  

Fresh from the East side we got some new project fools moving in on their turf trying to sell on their streets.  Nick, DannyS, Sovman, Headhunter and Oldmike have arrived at OB within the past 16 months and have been making names for demselvez as straight up Gs.

This game is going to come down to who is on form at the time, although i am surprised to not see Thunder on this list.  Who will win? The rusty vets and the le meme man? Or the all aim no brain monkey boys starring Old Mac. :Spooky:

You fucks need to stream this on twitch once you get a date sorted

Don't forget that all that material comes from cartels a.k.a. me.  Be careful with the ese hood brotha