Joey ™

Climb Server

Climb server

I think it would be good if the outbreak community branched out and started opening new servers for others such as a dedicated climb server.

This would be good because it will give others the opertunity to join outbreak by other mini games as not everyone plays jailbreak or combat surf.

People will be able to find outbreak more easily as there would be more servers. This will increase the size of the community and allow people who are not intreasted in jailbreak to find another area of the outbreak community. 

If a climb server was created it would mean that the map pool could have some climb sequences from jailbreak. this would mean that people who want to be able to complete climb in jailbreak will learn the maps and will be able to complete climb quicker.

Joey :)

I think it would work, like alot of new people would join the community.

But if there would be a climb server added people would want a bhop server and a course server and a skipping server and a multigames server.. And idk how much a server costs. And with more servers it would be harder to modify blablabla

I like the idea. But I don't know how the owners will think about it. 

As (probably) the best KZ player in outbreak i have always wanted an OB climb server with official KZ-TIMER. Too bad it's never going to happen. Also, we just got the new Combat-Surf server, getting an additional server would split up the community and we wouldn't be able to fill up the servers properly. 1 pro about a KZ server is, it doesn't need much population. Other than that KZ-MASTER RACE. :ok:

It Would be nice , but i dont think this will happen due to the fact a surf server just came.

Also it is not a needed server as game as such are on jailbreak and 3 servers would cost alot to maintain and run . I dont thin Conor wants to deal with that.

This could be a possibility in the future as i recon alot of people would be in favor of it , but at the end of the day its down to the owner

thanks to all the comments and i relise that it would be hard to run but i think it would be worth it to have custom Omaps. it was just a suggestion and i think it would be a good improvment to the community. thanks for all the replys

On 7/3/2016 at 21:15, [51st] EndoftheEnd said:

If Conor has a serverbox he can hold up as many server as it can 

He does. Hence the surf and jailbreak server is on the same IP with a 2 port difference.

19 hours ago, Fluxy said:

this isn't going to happen I dont think. seeing as a surf just opened 

^

19 hours ago, JamesG said:

more chance of having auto bhop on surf than this

More chance of chatbox to be added to the top of the page than both of these happening imo.

There will be more servers to come, possibly climb. However combat surf just opened and it gets polished every day, and there are enough ''challenges'' aside from the surf server that has to be done. More servers will be added possibly after shit is done, but that's not up to me :spooky:

On 4-7-2016 at 22:37, JamesG said:

more chance of having auto bhop on surf than this

this is what i mean, PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING. but i never found any KZ server with auto bhop on and it would be stupid also. 

1 hour ago, w33zy said:

this is what i mean, PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING. but i never found any KZ server with auto bhop on and it would be stupid also. 

Surf ain't kz :D

Autobhop in general is a very stupid idea, i remember back when bhopping was 1 out of 6000 players that could do it right. But if the community think it's for the better of the server, than you can't argue with that. 
How stupid or not stupid an idea isn't a justification to accuse the supporters of being intellectually stupid. It's the period, maybe when surf gets a few years older you will notice a group asking for removal and how big the two groups will be to antagonize each other.  

Lurker you clearly don't understand what combat surf is, how it is played or how the maps are designed.

Being able to bhop through teleports and to places is part of the combat surf game mode and on CS:GO there is no reliable way to bhop built into the game like there was in CS:S. That's why auto bhop is so commonly used. It's the equivalent of playing scoutsknivez without low gravity.