Sign in to follow this  
Michiel

Aisha/Michiel Member App. (DECLINED)

Player Name: Aisha

Date of Birth: 09/04/2000

Country/Location: Belgium - Limburg - Molenbeersel

steamID: STEAM_0:0:83166599

Games Played: Cs:go, League of Legends, Minecraft

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? It all started about 4/5 months ago when i joined the server.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am a very friendly person who is sometimes toxic. I most of the times speak to most people even if i dont really know them that well. i am not really a quiet person i just talk whenever i really want to while having a good time. Whether this is playing games or just trolling people.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am Michiel Stevens, 16 years old, and live in Belgium. I have 1 brother, and no sisters. When i was younger, i got bullied. Wasn't really a fun time for me, my friends helped me to get through that time, and it all went good. When i was 12 i started playing football, what didn't really work out well. I had no condition, because i'm one of those lazy kids, who dont really do that much in their free time. So that stopped pretty early. Now i like to hang around with friends, going on vacation with them in the week-ends, etc. I mainly game on my laptop playing cs:go on the Outbreak servers, surf/jailbreak. If not i'm hanging around and talking with friends.

Is this your first post? No.

Have you been around for less than a month (this includes Team speak and forums)? No i have been around for about 3-4 months

+1.

You've been active on team speak and ingame, Still a bit shy to join the bigger channels, but we can fix that.

You're really nice in game, apart from the casual banter and shit talking, we can also improve on that.

All in all, More Integrity, Less shit talking, and we hit the nail to the head :). 

Aisha is a great freind and would be a great addition to the community. When I first joined he welcomed me and ever since then we have our jokes, fun and ehm a little salt. That doesnt mean he would be a bad member I meant the healthy kind of salt not the CYKA BLYAT one. All together he is on teamspeak a lot, is on the server everyday and pretty much everybody knows who he is even when he changed his name. Those are my thoughts and now its up to the higher-ups. I hope you get member and good luck eventhough you arent gonna need it.

Edited by B1BS
Wasnt serious

Other than your forum activity being a bit low

and some toxicity here and there 

I think you would make a great member if you improve on them points

you have been a good friend to me as long as I can remember and i hope u get member

+1 from me if you improve on them things

Good luck

Edited by Quake

Forum activity imo is seriously lacking, it's not a major part of intergration but it does help you get known. You are active in jb and surf which is very good as you are meeting both sides of the community that play either jb or surf. However in game you raise your voice quite a bit which is not needed and sometimes can start a argument, I've also picked up on you voicing your opinions in arguments which might be 2 people at each other's throats

HOWEVER I do believe these are minor things that you can fix in your trial and when you have member.

tbf I've never had any beef with you just casual banter. +1 I think it's time.

Hey Aisha,

We have seen you improve and become less argumentative recently but we still feel you have a way to go before we can give you trial. You can still be too loud and spend a lot of time whining while on the servers, as well as having a few comms and warnings for backseat moderating. You are a friendly chap but you often don't think before you press down your mic button and this does you discredit. Improve on these aspects and you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,
The OB Staff