Neero

Neero's Member application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Neero

Date of Birth:19.02.1999

Country/Location: Slovenia

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45345260

Games Played: CS:Source, Gmod, Payday 2, CS:GO

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I've been playing on OB since December 2015, so roughly months 

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm not the person that trolls everyone and tries to be funny all the time, so maybe that's one plus...
I can burn a kitchen while making instant noodles though if that counts :P... But for real, I count myself as a kind person with manners and as more of a background person
and not a foreground. I'm the support.
Tell us a little something about yourself: I can burn a kitchen with noodles. I'm from Slovenia, on the west side if I'm more precise *dab*(this is a joke, don't cringe)
Currently I'm attending a secondary school, which is also a religious school, but fear not I won't go all Jehovah's Witnesses on Teamspeak(I don't believe in God). I also like climbing
and working out at the gym. Oh and I have a high Cholesterol, because 4 years back I was bullied for being too skinny (weighing only 52kg and being 173cm tall), so I ate butter on bread to get fat.
It didn't work.
TL;DR: I'm a real piece of work, but my friends tell me that if I'm near, something fun is going to happen. I hope this works on OB aswell.

Is this your first post? No.

Have you been around for less than a month? (This includes Teamspeak and forums): As I said before, I joined the lovely community about 9 months ago, so nope :)

Forum activity could be a lot better, but he seems fine and cool on teamspeak

Would recommend getting more involved in discussions on the forums, if you do that I guess u deserve a trial!

Good Luck!

Edited by dAiMantt

Mm I do like you man, although to u had my face as your lock screen that was wierd. You seem to have intergrated nicely on the surf server and jailbreak I have seen you on teamspeak talking to a mixture of people that are apart of the community. You also seem very dedicated. Ye, you have my vote bro +1

5 hours ago, Philip said:

Mm I do like you man, although to u had my face as your lock screen that was wierd. You seem to have intergrated nicely on the surf server and jailbreak I have seen you on teamspeak talking to a mixture of people that are apart of the community. You also seem very dedicated. Ye, you have my vote bro +1

Just so you know, I only had your face for a day, then my now ex-girlfriend changed it because she found it... depressing... her words not mine, there's a reason we broke up. ;)

Congratulations Neero, you've passed your trial!

You are now an official member of the community and can now enjoy all of the benefits of membership. Message an admin to be invited to the member's steam group.

All the best,
The OB Staff