Sign in to follow this  
dAiMantt

Another one - dAiMantt (DECLINED)

Player Name: dAiMantt 

Date of Birth: 8 november 2000 

Country/Location: I live in the Netherlands in Zeeland 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121435407

Games Played: I've played lots of CS:GO, Chivalry: medieval warfare, Garry's mod, battlefield 4, black ops 2 and 3, Skyrim, War of the Roses, Leauge of legends, Lord of the rings online GTA, ryse son of rome, pokemon, every game since fire red .

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: Since Oktober 2015.  

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I like to joke around, talk to people, help people, explaining rules, argue about stuff, play gathers, play other games like gmod and league. 

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm Danilo,  I have a newspaper round, play tennis and football. Just a regular school guy.

Is this your first post?: It isn't

Have you been around for less than a month? (This includes Teamspeak and forums): Nope (If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Hey dAiMantt,

Congratulations, you have been put on a one week trial. We encourage activity on all of our platforms, in particular we would like to see you interacting more with different people on TS and trying not to shy away as much during your trial. Message an admin to be invited to the trial group.

Good luck,

The OB Staff

Hey dAiMantt,

We've decided to decline you for now. The big thing we wanted to see from you is you being less shy on TS and interacting more with people, getting to know them and what not - and the general consensus is that we haven't seen much of this at all. Improve on it and build up on your integration within the community and you can re-apply in a month's time.

Sorry to disappoint,
The OB Staff