Sign in to follow this  
Predator

!stopmusic Plugin

Hi there today im suggesting something that HAS to be in the JailBreak server this plugin stops ALL map music including disco and shit all you have to do is put "!stopmusic" in chat or "sm_stopmusic" in console.

Here is the link to the Plugin. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=1834144&postcount=10

All You have to do is out this in the Addons/Plugins Folder if you use a FTP to configure your server.

Thanks,

Guest repper1

yes please omg... this music on some maps hurts my ears i have to turn it down lol

There is no need for a plugin, for something this small.

Typing bindtoggle [key] snd_mute_losefocus in console, when ever you hit that key it will mute the currently playing song!

+ If you want to hear the music, just use this command: snd_musicvolume [number]  This command can turn down the volume of map music :)

Edited by ColdMeekly<3
Added extra

I rate this. I have come across this a few times, but is mostly useful in bukkissan. Me being me I do love a bit of musical statues as it's hardly played and I find it fun to play as a t. This could cause a hit if an issue unless I use my own music and play it down the mic

Edited by Philip

The problem with Jailbreak maps is, you require music to listen to when an event / minigame starts or ends and to also listen to the music with Disco.

This plugin is excellent for a few other game modes however, like Battle Royal, Hunger Games, TTT and a few more modes that have maps with sounds included when they don't require it / can be turned off.