Sign in to follow this  
Rory

Computer Peripherals

Hey guys, currently building a new PC. 

I've pretty much decided on most of the parts but I really can't make a decision on most of the other stuff, I'll need a set of headphones/Mouse/Keyboard/Mic and looking for suggestions based on your guys experiences. 

I'm probably looking into getting a set of headphones without the mic and just getting the mic separately, looking to spend a decent amount but nothing too overkill. 

Cheers

Currently using a Logitech g502 proteus core, best mouse ive had in my life

for a keyboard ive got a blackwidow chroma pretty damn nice but expensive (could also get corsair equivalent heard they are pretty nice aswell)

dont talk to me about headsets mines shite.

Edited by Ekitai_Hebi

Own a Zowie EC-1A currently and i can only recommend it. Really cheap for being one of the best mice out there, comfy for all grips and NO DRIVERS <3. (EC2-A if you have medium hands, EC1-A if you have large hands)

Any corsair keyboard, build quality exceeds most other brands easily adn with variaty of mx switches to suit your needs.

I got some cheap mouse with 5 side buttons and a extra mouse button 8000 dpi which is like £15 from amazon (thunderbird mouse)

Steelseries apex RAW keyboard, absolutley amazing keyboard with 17 macro keys and backlighting that has adjustable brightness £30

Sumvision Akuma headset, good mic and headphone for £20 ish

BenQ GW2270 monitor 1080p 60hz va panel great colour and viewing angles especially when most monitors in its price band are sub 1080p

Logitech z313 speakers, good speakers great price definatley recommend

17 minutes ago, Twiixtor said:

Zowie mouse, corsair keyboard, audio technica headphones and mic along with an audio interface and you're set.

Yeah I think I'll go with something like this, never really heard much about the Zowie mouse before but if everyone thinks its great then it sounds good to me. 

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I have a Corsair K70 keyboard, super robust and feels great to type on, it's easily the best keyboard I have ever owned. I also have a Logitech G502 and it's pretty lit, but I have always wanted to try out a zowie one cause they sound really good