UnSeen

LoL Outbreak Championship 2016

3 hours ago, Blyss said:

The teams are fair. I can agree that, in paper,some teams are stronger than others.

3 hours ago, Blyss said:

The teams are fair.

3 hours ago, Blyss said:

TEAMS FAIR.

That feel when 80% of the team you play against is a higher rank than your top player lul

Edited by Veng3nce

So the final began tonight; Dicks Out For Holombe vs The Whores

Game 1: Victor - Dicks Out For Holombe

127346ca8f.jpg

Game 2: Victor - The Whores

3f8189b5eb.jpg 

Game 3: ???

Unfortunately due to IrishChimp being like 5yo (admittedly we were running late due to needed breaks) and his parents kicked him off the PC for bedtime, the last match is having to be postponed until next weekend. It will take place on Saturday 15th at 7PM UK time - when asked in a large channel with the majority of players this wasn't an issue but if anyone ends up having an issue let me know, we won't be changing the date but we can see what can be done.

Thanks to all who competed, who casted, Brad for streaming and Gunstar for hosting alongside me. Although we've got one game to go I would still class the tournament weekend as *over* and all of the non-leaguers won't see this thread pop up so often reminding them of 'LoL fags'.

All stats and the like can be found through the tabs on the battlefy page - https://battlefy.com/outbreak/outbreak-league-of-legends-tournament-2016/57e69d1f992cb6290c91857e/info

Hope to see you ALL next Saturday guys, it's a real hype killer but I would say it's better to reschedule it than play with a different player mid way through + rush it. Me and Unseen didn't anticipate it to go on for this long too on a school/work night. It will be a shame if we lose a player from either team.

Well played to all teams today.

Taking my Host Hat off and putting my Player/Captain hat on, I would say it was a very fun final game. First game was a stomp from Dicks out for Holombe as expected (better Quality pic than battlefy):

b1cd5e69070342f9a71f31c4f67c3bb4.png

The second game we fucked up by picking champions we were not comfortable with (in terms of playing with the team comp and not individually), however, much better team work and co-ordination from The Whores who punished us for our mistakes as we got caught late game and getting multiple drakes and a baron as a result. Rest assured we will not make the same mistakes in the final game. WELL DONE to them though for being the first team to actually beat us this tournament too. Result of a much closer 2nd game:

bb05bc4a5cc546afb82a28a48f3819ed.png

Full VODs available on OB Twitch: http://twitch.tv/outbreakcommunity 

Let the banter and trash talk begin xoxo

Rory - "so what happens when they kill the frog?"

Jamie - "they get special jumping abilities or something" 

Brandon - "IT'S HAPPENING" 

Fluxy - "can someone please explain whats going on, its all just colours and shapes to me" 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ   gibe gameplay  ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ   

"League of Pauses" 

"WORM DUDE DOWN, "RIP WORM DUDE" 

"WTF HOW MANY RATS ARE IN THIS GAME" 

"whats Blyss doing in that bush?" "probably hiding his hentai collection..." 

"so is anyone in OB actually good at this game or what?" 

Jamie - "that dude has got glowing eyes...I gotta start playing this game..."

b1a.png

As someone who has 0 LoL experience and extremely limited MOBA experience, I actually found the first day of the tournament pretty entertaining to watch with all the other people who had no idea whats going on. WP to organizers and casters, looks like its gonna be a great event for all the OB LoL fags xD 

Edited by Fluxy

Having to type this from the phone before I start work so please excuse the errors.  Really great jobs by Gunstar and Unseen in organising the tournament, it was extremely fun to play in and it has certainly been run smoothly with few problems.  Also really great job with the casting Brad and everyone else who has chipped in, it makes the tournament that much better when there are so many dedicated individuals that are willing to help out the community.

I'm not going to mention much in regards to team balance since I think it's obvious and will always be the case that some teams will be better than others.  I would however say a huge thanks to Vengeance, Sovman, Echo, Liutvi and Pepe for being such good sports when we played.  You all played fantastic in our games and I couldn't have asked for better teammates, especially when we decided to play 5 smites :D.  

Great job all and good luck to the two teams in the final.

3 hours ago, Jamie said:

W8 wat its finals already ???

It wasn't a League like ESL Outbreak, just a quick 2 day tourney with groups then finals. It was meant to only last the 2 days but it went on too late last night so we postponed the final match from the BO3.

22 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

It wasn't a League like ESL Outbreak, just a quick 2 day tourney with groups then finals. It was meant to only last the 2 days but it went on too late last night so we postponed the final match from the BO3.

Indeed, next match will be saturday and we'll finally know who will be the winner,

Also i'd like to thank DOH for making me lose 500 RP Q.Q

And i'd like to thank Unseen and Gunstar for letting me Cast/Stream its been a ton of fun albeit really tiring

Edited by Ekitai_Hebi

@Extinct ツ

Reminder

Hope to see everyone tomorrow at 7pm BST for the Final match. Please arrive 15 minutes early. Extinct, please remind your team mates about it and let me or Unseen know if all of your players can make it or not.

Edited by Gunstar