Quinn

meber app (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Chris

Date of Birth: 30/01/2000

Country/Location: UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25291591

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Almost 5 Years!!!

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am a mature open young adult who is quite versatile with a consideration for others. Did I mention my POSITIVE ATTITUDE.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I've been around for quite a while, 16 long years on this planet. I'm a big fan of this guy called Jeremy Corbyn jeremy-corbyn.jpg

I call him Daddy.

You all already know me, and I don't believe there is any point in filling this out properly, but I've been told I have to.

This is my serious member app.

Facts about me:

• I am a world champion at goat throwing.
  • I was scouted to be a model.
  • I came 9th in "World's Sexiest Man" competition.

I am very passionate about comedy and enjoy stand up comedy, especially musical comics like Tim Minchin and Bo Burnham. I also enjoy musical theatre, some thorough recommendations of mine would be Les Miserables, City of Angels and Hamilton: An American Musical. I would like to be an Outbreak member because I really do love this community despite it's flaws, and after 4 years I really think I should be able to be and stay a member while maintaining outstanding behaviour.

3 hours ago, JamesG said:

Chris has as much as a chance as i do.

This is doing you no justice. maybe you will post why you think this instead of giving a random statement

+1 from me Chris is an awesome dude to talk to and every time i do something with him its fun.

Hey Chris,

You are now an official member of the community and can enjoy its benefits. Message an admin to be invited to the member's steam group. Had to delay posting the apps for a couple of days because I had to show a clear bias against Chris :devil:

All the best,
The OB Staff