Sign in to follow this  
Ekitai_Hebi

Steam Controller

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stoga-Controller-MICROSOFT-Windows7-XP-Blue/dp/B00RRHTPD2/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1475405062&sr=1-5&keywords=xbox+360+pc+controller

18quid for a controller and i can bet you 100000 quid that the steam controller does the exact same functions

not worth 50 quid imo

edit: isnt the controller mainly made for the steam machines? you know the things that defeat pc gaming in a sense (console)

Edited by Brawler

4 minutes ago, Brawler said:

isnt the controller mainly made for the steam machines? you know the things that defeat pc gaming in a sense

I'm pretty sure you can use it on any PC and use it on all games that support the controller. You can also browse steam in Big Picture mode with it.

Just now, Twiixtor said:

I'm pretty sure you can use it on any PC and use it on all games that support the controller. You can also browse steam in Big Picture mode with it.

Yeah but you can use an xbox controller for that for only 18 quid, even cheaper on ebay

1 hour ago, Brawler said:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stoga-Controller-MICROSOFT-Windows7-XP-Blue/dp/B00RRHTPD2/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1475405062&sr=1-5&keywords=xbox+360+pc+controller

18quid for a controller and i can bet you 100000 quid that the steam controller does the exact same functions

not worth 50 quid imo

edit: isnt the controller mainly made for the steam machines? you know the things that defeat pc gaming in a sense (console)

i got the pink one of that, it was fucking shit don't buy it.

1 hour ago, YoungGerald said:

i got the pink one of that, it was fucking shit don't buy it.

i didnt necessarily say to buy this controller, i bought a new xbox360 controller for my pc from ebay for 10 pounds, and it works perfectly, just like new 

edit: my point is, you could buy a controller for cheaper that functions the same as a steam controller

Edited by Brawler

5 hours ago, Brawler said:

i didnt necessarily say to buy this controller, i bought a new xbox360 controller for my pc from ebay for 10 pounds, and it works perfectly, just like new 

edit: my point is, you could buy a controller for cheaper that functions the same as a steam controller

to be fair from what ive seen / heard steam controller has more customization over a standard X360 / PS3 controller (wich i use just now)

just got curious since it seems like a nice thing to have.

20 hours ago, Ekitai_Hebi said:

to be fair from what ive seen / heard steam controller has more customization over a standard X360 / PS3 controller (wich i use just now)

just got curious since it seems like a nice thing to have.

Ah fair enough, are you buying it then?