Sign in to follow this  
jacksplat

jacksplat

Hi Outbreak,

I'm Jacksplat from London - fittingly, I am also a loser who loves JB.

By some divine miracle I have made it to OB after years of JB in CS:Source, on another community.

CSS was fun but apparently CSGO is much better. 
Upon acceptance to moving from CSS to CSGO, I hoped to find exactly that. A cool community with awesome peeps.

Forgetting that I was 13 at the time of CSS... Am I going to be playing with youngsters with school problems? Well yes, a cruel and crass answer, but true and honest.
However, after a few months, I was a bit wrong. There're sacks of cool individuals in here and, you know, makes OB great.

Well thats that.

See you at the server.

Alright Lennox, nice to see you getting acquainted with the forums. 

While just playing the servers might make you think otherwise, most of OB is actually on the slightly mature end of the scale (agewise at least) 

maybe hop on the teamspeak server sometime and have a chat with some of us :) 

*EDIT* also yeah as Jamie mentioned, i also remember the name jacksplat I'm pretty sure you played on the old OB CSS server too 

Edited by Fluxy

Welcome to the forums! seen you on surf alot(rekting me) and seen you jailbreak over the past while.Make sure you come on ts and integrate with some of us.

On 10/5/2016 at 08:54, Gunstar said:

Thanks for making the intro, welcome to the forums side lennox. Heard some good things from the mods about you, so keep it up, otherwise, you live in London, the same town as me, I will fuck you up fam.

Alright gunsters, man with the lovely voice. didn't knw ya had this in u

On 10/5/2016 at 09:42, w33zy said:

Sup lennox , i Like you , very chill

and a bit myserious but i think thats pretty cool. ,cool that you joined the forums . See you around

love u