Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Be nice to a 2K15er

Congratz on being a 2k15er Rory! It is quite the honorary title!

As a 2k15er you are blessed with being just as aids and cancerous as 2k12ers, 2k13ers and 2k14ers but it's just far less of a hassle to deal with you (unless you've been sneaky and hired 2k13er bodyguards from the OG channel you cheeky chap)!!

You also have the potential of being recognised as a part of the 'vet crew' if you hang around long enough and mooch up to them nicely, the only real requirement is that you must base all of your respect towards individuals based upon the amount of time they've been here (even if they are a cunt!)!!!

Unfortunately as a 2k15er you miss out on perks such as; being able to spam the forums and not actually contribute to fresh threads (while demanding rep?!), disrespecting anyone you please and insisting that the way the admin team handle things isn't right without actually explaining your reasoning or offering better solutions! To an extent you can get away with anything as long as you justify it with 'x is dead, I was just trying to create a bit of fun!' or 'OB shouldn't be a safe space' etc etc.

Stick around and I'm sure the requirements will shift soon and you too can be part of the wonders of being older than a '2k15-er' :devil::devil::devil:

It's ya boi mr.2k15er here,what's going ON???

Cheers Daffy as a 2k15er I feel so honoured to be part of such an elite group such as 100 rep club,it truly is all I ever wanted in life.

rep 4 rep