Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Be nice to a 2K15er

Brandon is awesome when I can understand him/he isn't making shit noise on his mic. It's truly a shame he is permamuted.

Rory is a top cunt and I like that. Best of the most recent Irish crop. Should be used as an example of what new members should be like.

420 is the best 2k15 guy though. Real salt of the earth fella.

What you don't know is that without the veterans holding the fort, when there was no server, no forum, and at one point not even a teamspeak, is what has kept the community alive for you lot to come along and grow. We appreciate a lot of you for doing that, but to be absolutely clear, we do not appreciate all of you.

In an ideal world i'd love to be able to slag off the vets by saying "they use the phrase "Without us the server wouldn't exist" and it's not true" but it is true and i think they deserve more respect as a group (not as individuals) by everyone who plays OB, just imagine if they all decided not to use OB anymore.. there would be little no non forum posts of a semi high tier, the teamspeak activity would decrease significantly due to the players in the OG channel making up 50% or more of the teamspeak (yes i know not all players in the OG channel are vets but i'd count most of them as Vets) the only thing i wouldn't see changing significantly is the current state of the jailbreak server but even saying that when a small group of them decide to play outbreak the player count goes from around 13 players to 17.

Individually they are the most annoying, rep hungry shit posters i've seen but together they are a symbol of what outbreak should be - A community where everyone can be friends and enjoy laughs

2k15 and proud, 2k15 and proud, 2k15 and proud, 2k15 and proud, 2k15 and proud, 2k15 and proud, 2k15 and proud, 2k15 and proud, 2k15 and proud, 2k15 and proud, 2k15 and proud, 2k15 and proud, 

RepThisOrYourCarWillBreakDownInYourSleep RepThisOrYourCarWillBreakDownInYourSleep RepThisOrYourCarWillBreakDownInYourSleep RepThisOrYourCarWillBreakDownInYourSleep shitppost kinda