Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Be nice to a 2K15er

2 hours ago, Veng3nce said:

Joined the forums on January 1st 2015 making me the oldest 2K15er of them all. I'm the Vet of the 2K15 group.

I guess i'll be the vet of 2K16 group then, not too big of an achievement i'm afraid. Made my forum account just a little too late, January 9st 2016.

To all you 2k15ers, you did it! You've essentially been here for at least a year, give or take a few months. That's good loyalty.

Soon us 2k12ers & the 2k13ers will all die off and seeing as Sony & Extinct are the only 2k14ers then you can easily kill them off and take the community for yourselves.

2K15ers are pretty lit imo. It was the year that arguably saw the biggest tension between the "new bloods" and the "OGs", and to be fair, we weren't the most welcoming.  You guys didn't let that dissuade you, you saw the golden person in all of us, behind our cold baiting hearts and now, we come together as a family. Together. Apart from you Rjay, nobody in my family is gonna be from Aberdeen.  

Edited by Fluxy

3 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

2K15ers are pretty lit imo. It was the year that arguably saw the biggest tension between the "new bloods" and the "OGs", and to be fair, we weren't the most welcoming.  You guys didn't let that dissuade you, you saw the golden person in all of us, behind our cold baiting hearts and now, we come together as a family. Together. Apart from you Rjay, nobody in my family is gonna be from Aberdeen.  

why are you using 'we'

you were the only guy being a cunt on ts/forums to them, then you'd just blame it on the rest of us

there's no 'we' no 'all of us' no 'our'