Aaron

Ghostbusters!-30/10/2016 7pm BST

Ensure that you have all of the event hosts added so you can easily be invited to the event. This event is brought to you by Pepe The Frog, Raw and Finnley.

Story

It was a crisp morning when members of the small council went to check up on OB's Stronghold the Castle.

castle.jpg

Upon arrival they soon realized something wasn't quite right and that the castle had been overwhelmed by the undead who roamed its empty corridors looking for humans to feed off. After a swift retreat to UnSeens barn they decided to call the Ghostbusters to go and eradicate the undead infestation. When the brave and mighty Ghostbusters arrived the undead realised they were done for and resorted to hiding inside the castles walls rather than taking the fight to the Ghostbusters!

Event

Remember to turn up 15 minutes early (6:45 BST) on teamspeak so we can get everyone in there teams for a 7pm start.

Disclaimer this event is spooky and does contain some screamers:spooky:

First Half

• This will consist of 5 teams of 5, 4 teams will be on T and 1 on CT.
  • The CT's have to clear the haunted castle of the undead as quickly as possible in order to gain maximum points.
  • The T's have to hide and survive for as long as possible in order to deny the CT's points.
  • CT's will have increased health and a P90, they will also recieve a tactical awareness grenade every two minutes to help them clear out the haunted castle and 1 medi-kit at the start of the round.
  • T's will have increased health and increased movement speed.

Second Half

• To Be Added:spooky:

1.Brandon

2.Rhyse

3.Blyss

4.Danny 

5.Vemix

6.Irishchamp

7.Pasickle

8.Liutvi

9.Insurgent

10.Rjay

11.Thunder

12.Absolute

13.Nick

14.Extinct

15.Chris 

16.Rory

17.GingerPopper

18.El Ganja

19.UnSeen

20.Designated Smarty        

21.w33zy

22.Clickerz

23.System 32

24.Keji

25.Gaffer

Reserves

1.Brake_down

2.Substick

3.B1BS

4.Cereal

5.Sovman

6.Simple Jr

Members/ Donators/ Veterans get priority as usual.

Map;https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mrl7ao4aodq6pga/AADfPpdFqVdbT0Oy9nFlm4Sna?dl=0

Jeez January is a long time away but I guess if you're making the thread this early it must be a really good event, sign me up 

EDIT: When I made this post the date read 30/01/2016, but this comment is no longer relevant.

sign me up

Edited by IrishChamp