Sign in to follow this  
SiriusAlt

Intro SiriusAlt

Hello Forum, i am SiriusAlt. I am Dutch and 13 years old. I like to be a member, because I like to play jailbreak all the the time. I actually know a lot about Jailbreak because I played it alot.

I was born and raised in The Netherlands. My favourite games are: CSGO, Fifa 17 And battlefield 1. I play CSGO everday for like 2 hours

Edited by SiriusAlt

6 hours ago, SiriusAlt said:

Hello Forum, i am SiriusAlt. I am Dutch and 13 years old. I like to be a member, because I like to play jailbreak all the the time. I actually know a lot about Jailbreak because I played it alot.

I was born and raised in The Netherlands. My favourite games are: CSGO, Fifa 17 And battlefield 1. I play CSGO everday for like 2 hours

Welcome to the forums I recommend using Grammarly when on here since a lot of people dislike incorrect grammar! (Grammarly is a plugin for chrome that helps with grammar)

10 minutes ago, Fluxy said:

Bro. The kid is like 13 and English is obviously a second language....give him a break lmafo

It's because English is his second language that I recommended it but you're entitled to your own opinion and if you believe that I was doing it to annoy or mess with him then i am sorry :)