Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Our friend Keiji

Today is a sad day..... its Keijis last day on the internet for a few months until hes up and running as he is moving to France.

Can we all send leave him a nice little message of something that reminds you of him or just wish him well with his move etc.

Keiji is legit one of my favourite people within outbreak, me and Keiji can literally be in a channel along and laugh for hours, talking shit, making weird noises, i think his autism rubs off on me haha. I will miss him whiles he is gone and look forward to his return. 

All the best Keiji xxx

it's been a long day without you my friend and i'll tell you all about it when I see you again

Keiji I know how much you hate kebabs but I still appreciate you and I will love you till the end of time

I'm sorry our last chat was in the event that ended up in a tough way for me, however you were there for me so many times and I just wish I could be there for this one time and i'm sorry I hope we one day can find each other and laugh once more!

Till then my friend

farewell friend! Better be back after 2 months, or else God won't forgive you. Have fun with the baguette lovers and try not to smell like them, apparently french people are famous for smelling bad, no racism intended. Au revoir (only word I know for goodbye in french hehe). Not going to say deus vult again since it's getting boring already.

6PlRXhI.gif

Deus Vult.

Keiji,

We joined Outbreak around the same time and so you've always been here with me. Through CSS, GMod, Minecraft and CSGO; Jailbreak, surf, minigames and darkrp; you have always brought a sense of humour to the community. You're one of my favourite members of the community and I appreciate you. Have a wonderful time in France, I hope you don't miss us too much and I also hope you seek us out as much as possible because we cannot imagine life without you.

Amusez-vous bien.

Skeff

lol im going now seeya

I don't know when Im going to get internet when in france, it maybe weeks or maybe months, they do it quite differently in France (Proof of legal address, Legality of Residence, Signing of Agreements etc etc. a lot of bureaucracy)

Until then, I'll stay in (possible) touch with the Vets through WhatsApp and I'll see you all soon

Ciao xx

Keiji Motori

IRL. Sam

Edited by Keiji Motori