Sign in to follow this  

Top players in OB as of 14/11/16

Sure. Don't be salty, u fucks.

1. Thunder. The actual best IGL (IGL of Ya NAN) and commands the game quite often. Can micro manage others while keeping his level very high. Also, Bum Buddy. :spooky: Can't think of a single bad thing about him...

2. Lewis. His terrible game is a 15/20 kill game, often being able to go carry mode and win a game. Doesn't however call out strategies much.

3. Jamie Dodgers. Isn't afraid to call out people and command a game. Also has a often consistent Deagle and Ak making him deadly on both eco and gun rounds. Can however let things get to his head. Tiltable. Also expects everyone to be on the same wavelength as him.

4. Nick. INSANE AIM at times. Can just fucking w and take your head off 30 rounds in a row. However can sometimes just fall off the side of a fucking cliff and go 5-20. (Can be troll-ish in gathers but who gives a fuck)

5. Brand0 the Command0. Has put A LOT of time into CS and improving. Starting to sort his game sense out (starting to actually adapt in the game and not try stuff that clearly will not work) and his aim is getting pretty fkin good. However on he relies on CT's pushing and peaking angles too much on the T side which can really work out vs Dip shits but can mean stale T sides or rushed executes (That's being really picky). Also is probably one of the more tilted player in OB, can sometimes understand his frustration but needs to take it down a notch. 

6. Fluxxxy. Has a lot of impact on T side awping on a map which would be suitable. (not Train). Seems to have insane flicks on the awp at times. However can just whiff five flicks in a row when it's clearly not even necessary to flick. (STOP GOING FOR CLIPS WOMAN) Also seems to have a lesser impact on CT, seems not at home holding an angle. (Like Banana on Inferno) ;) 

7. Mitch the Bitch. Haven't played with him out of gathers, but from ESL and some recent gathers I've been in with him he seems to have a relatively decent. Doesn't make any weird plays, which is a positive and negative in its self. (Also take it down a fucking notch with the all chat in gathers)

8. Stikeke. Good enough with an AWP and AK. Seems to be god tier with a Deagle though. Like Jesus Christ wtf. 

9. Extinct. Irish fuck with shit aim should probably just jump off a cliff tbh. (xoxo) Gets 30 bombs but not a lot of impact with them though.

10. Shoutout to my captain, my captain OldMac. Decent awper, knows how to hold down an angle and when to not repeak. calls strats and calls mid game. However doesn't really have much consistency with his aim and having difficulties with his PC. New PC mike gonna rekterino. (If he gets one)

Special Mentions:

Simi (Seems to be dead now, probs all that alcohol on his wild nights out)

Robert (Had probs the best natural aim in OB, just so ridiculous. Maybe got VAC'd, who knows.)

Eraser (Best memes in Outbreak)

Edited by DannyS
Ok so Robert get perm'd apparently? LMAO HAHA

There are some incredible players in Outbreak currently and thus, this list will be extremely hard to make, though I will try my best not to insult anybody with my placings.

1.  Unseen - I'm sure many of you probably didn't see this coming, Unseen being number 1 was quite surprising to me as well, though I do generally feel he deserved the spot.  He goes from playing Lux in the mid lane to playing Ezreal in the bottom lane, he is extremely flexible and deserved to be platinum.  Unfortunately for him he is probably the unluckiest person in the world, he gets matched up with terrible players on a day to day basis in his ranked games and still never fails to go 8-0 and still lose the game.  Truly it is an unseen tale that nobody will ever forget.

2. Danny - Now this list couldn't be complete without Danny, and that's why he is at the number 2 spot.  He is an utter god in the top line; nobody would have ever thought that he would dominate the tournament at level 16 or whatever he was.  Truly he is number 1 in every for his signature solid top laning, not to mention his signature say - Teemo the Meemo.

3. KingKiper - He is truly the king of League of Legends.  He would have been above Danny but sadly he is Irish, meaning that he automatically loses a spot on the leaderboard.  He is an incredible Lee Sin though he often doesn't see clearly when he makes a play, occasionally going too deep and also buying Majei's. 

4. Conor - Well no list is completed without the owner of the community being a part of it.  He dominates everybody and is truly a sheer god among men.  People did hint that he threatens them with a perm ban if he doesn't win, though nobody has really seen any evidence of this.

5. Pepe the God - Literally, there is no denying that Pepe is one of the gods of this game, he oftens gets incredible fed and tends to play incredible tanky, fat  champions.  He is definitely feared among the community and will always be known as one of the greatest players to play in my tournament team.

6. Flash - Extinct is an incredible player and literally turns up every game, many of the league players know him as 'sweat supreme' because he literally try hards every game, whether its with Kha'zix jungle or some dumb crap in the mid lane :).

7. Extinct - Flash is one of those players who just irritates everybody, he plays Lee Sin every game because it's literally the only champion he is good at.  He thinks he is a god though in truth, he is reasonably good at the game, though he can be a bit of a flash in the pan. 

8.  Irishchamp - Once again Irish so he loses a spot, can literally only play Ezreal though he thinks he can play Fizz.  Responsible for ruining the OB tournament because he barged in and nobody knew he was actually good at the game.

9.  Gunstar - Responsible for rigging the tournament in his favour.  Absolutely terrible player but gets his spot for rigging such a large tournament in his favour and not getting discovered.

10.  Substick - Literally the greatest player in the world but was too humble to put himself in the rank 1 position.  He is known for being the 'Urgod' though in the past 1 million gathers they have realised he is beyond challenger tier with Urgot and thus it has been banned out.

Honourable Mentions:

Brad - Kinda shit but ow well :)
Sovman - Troll <3
Rhyse
Every other player who actually plays league :D.

Ow wait this wasn't about LoL, fuck I'm so sorry.

CSGO

1. Sovman - Could be 1st

2. Lewis - Could be 1st

3. Danny - Could be 1st

4. Jamie - Could be 1st

5. Nick - Could be first

THERE ARE TOO MANY OF YOU, YOU ALL PLAY SO WELL AND I BARELY PLAY CSGO ANYMORE.  YOU'RE ALL FUCKING GODS IN MY EYES!