Sign in to follow this  
Finnley

Rainbow 6: Siege

i'm between this and arma 3, i've been watching tylerfucking1 and i have to admit that the roleplaying seems insanely funny although the gameplay is complete shit

i might buy this one purely because i'll have more people to play with but i still dk

I played it a fair amount when it first came out.  Me and a group of friends had it and we enjoyed it a lot.  There were several bugs and the servers were relatively terrible since they kept crashing, but certainly worth playing if its that cheap, definitely a lot of fun if you manage to avoid the bugs. 

i have a fair amount of hours in this game, its worth it tbh, but mostly as a from time to time game than anything else, it gets exhausting and boring if you play for too long periods of times, but going back to it from time to time sort of freshens the experience, its not like cs which you can play for hours non end, atleast that is how i see it. Inb4 rainbow 6 channel in TS.

I've bought it. In 4 days time I have played almost 20 hours :|. I have no life. Played it with Lupha and my friend El Ganja and it's pretty fun and amazing. Can be pretty infuriating at times, but well worth the money, I am going to buy the season pass as well, just to unlock some extra characters, just to speed things up :P.