Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

le epic Hearthstone clutch.

Malfurion tilted AF

Few thing about this.

Yes I was incredibly lucky to pull the 4-7 from the counterspell.

I thought I counted lethal at the 1 minute mark so the arcane missiles were just a "fuck it im dead" play, then when he didn't kill me I realized I had miscounted by 1, then ironically the 1 damage he took from my arcane missiles  made up for exact lethal with that killer top deck. "Amazing."

Also, woulda liked to get the few turns before this for more context but my shadow play is set to 2 minutes :/ 

GG no RE.     

Edited by Fluxy

24 minutes ago, Sniffles said:

Edgy Blyss is the most emo blyss

+1 <3

There's a fucking honor system but you still type +1 insted of actually +1ing

wtf dude

btw cutting myself while listening to black veil brides as I type :santa: 

edit: why the fuck does "r ep" get replaced with "honor"? THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT WHAT IS GOING ON I'M SO FUCKING DONE 

Edited by Blyss

16 minutes ago, Blyss said:

There's a fucking honor system but you still type +1 insted of actually +1ing

wtf dude

btw cutting myself while listening to black veil brides as I type :santa: 

edit: why the fuck does "r ep" get replaced with "honor"? THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT WHAT IS GOING ON I'M SO FUCKING DONE 

You go me there :( lots of Honor towards you

tfw Ricardo descending down edgy paths since stepping down and on his way to being a bigger skid story than Sony or Chimp...? :devil:

Here we witness the very art of Hearthstone, the reason why it is defined as a skill based game, the very essence of its passion...R N G.

Either way ggwp freelo

Few thing about this.

Yes you were incredibly lucky to pull the 4-7 from the counterspell.

I thought you counted lethal at the 1 minute mark so the arcane missiles were just a "fuck it im dead" play, then when he didn't kill you I realized I had miscounted by 1, then ironically the 1 damage he took from your arcane missiles made up for exact lethal with that killer top deck. "Amazing."

Also, woulda liked to see you get the few turns before this for more context but your shadow play is set to 2 minutes :/ 

GG no RE.

2 hours ago, Jamie said:

Few thing about this.

Yes you were incredibly lucky to pull the 4-7 from the counterspell.

I thought you counted lethal at the 1 minute mark so the arcane missiles were just a "fuck it im dead" play, then when he didn't kill you I realized I had miscounted by 1, then ironically the 1 damage he took from your arcane missiles made up for exact lethal with that killer top deck. "Amazing."

Also, woulda liked to see you get the few turns before this for more context but your shadow play is set to 2 minutes :/ 

GG no RE.

Never expected this reply. I Like it