Would you rather thread

Seize the means of production for sure, second option would imply my aspiration in life is to become Chris Lord.

Would you rather flail your arms wildly in a state of confused exasperation in a forward motion or a backward motion?

When. Can plan around that.

You've met "the one", and you will be with them for the rest of your life, but they're riddled with herpes and have an allergy to condoms. Would you rather get the herp or go without intercourse? (Asking for Rory because he's too nervous and needs advice)

Back in time, Tell only the English Monarchy about the new world and the battle plans of every fight they'll be in and Anglo-Empire forever

Would you rather listen to only one song for the rest of your life of your picking or 100 songs but they are all the ones you click 'skip' over

i rarely watch tv nowadays so never watch tv.

Would you rather be the first one to interact with an Alien or be the first one to cure cancer.

"Yes we dont know if there are aliens or if they are helpfull or evil thats the tricky part"

I would say Hitler because the memes would be too funny and I do love chocolate but I'm afraid that some older people would look me down if I went on a job interview for their company so I guess rip chocolate

Would you rather be unable to speak for the rest of your life or be forced to say EVERYTHING that comes into your mind?

Edited by Blyss