Sign in to follow this  
GingerPopper

Did valve seriously add glove skins? oh god

It actually happened, i can't believe that the thing i was meme-ing on since the graffiti update actually became a thing, a case full with not weapon skins and a knife, but skins and a glove, well atleast all i can say is that the gloves atleast look better than the graffiti, until you realise that one glove will probably go for an obsurd amount of 300$ or smt, let's be real. Oh volvo you never cease to amaze me. Type down what you think about this, or should we even give a shit about it (probably not), also calling it next thing are player models, osama bin laden model for 500$ and trump for 1000$. P.S. Don't take this thread too seriously im just pointing out the fact that i can't believe they added something like this and also poking some fun out of it. Just saying that the entire story about valve thinking only about money and sinking cs go with enough shit that they'll have enough for their next project, but hey im not on the cs go dev team, no one here is so we will never know.

Edited by GingerPopper

Meh, the glove hype will more than likely due pretty soon and I everyone who payee £100+ for a pair of virtual gloves will hate themselves.

Even though I dont mind the update, just think it's stupid, a pair of gloves should not be the same rarity as a knife, also i think they should be in some sort of capsule or a new type of box like they did for the graffiti 

7 minutes ago, atzul said:

They shouldn't be adding in shitty gloves they should be trying to fix the horrific hit registrey and matchmaking servers not adding shitty gloves fix this VALVE !!!!!!!!!

the ignorance

You guys like legit do realise that the people responsible for designing and putting in the gloves have nothing to do with the people that fix actual issues with the game right.... 

It's not like John at Valve has a to do list with fix hitboxes and servers on it but he's running late for lunch so he could quickly just add some dank glove skins. It's not like that lmafo. 

Also you mention that you have thought this was coming since the graffiti update...bro it was pretty clear they were going to be adding glove skins at some point when the updated the glove models like last year, which people on Reddit have been asking for glove skins since then as well. 

Again, this update is met with outrage by the CS community for some reason. Like yeah I get it, glove skins likely to be massive amounts of money, but you can't call them "money grabbing cunts"  or words to that effect for literally just adding cosmetic shit to the game that people who do want to buy will. Yeah you gotta buy cases to get them, so what, you honestly think they would add them for free or what????

I found the graffiti update a bit iffy because I don't think it has a place in CSGO, like don't get me wrong, I LOVED sprays in CSS, but imo CSS was much more community game mode driven while CSGO is more competitive esports driven, so I don't think "graffiti" fits with that, but the gloves do. I dunno, makes sense to me, can't understand why people are surprised about it. 

Also, CSGO and valve get such a hard time from the community for not fixing stuff and improving the game but instead just having more skins more wins. It's complete BS. When I look through some old CSGO videos, either my own or other montages, it always amazes me how different cs looks and plays today than it did back then. Weapon balancing, graphical improvements, map streamlining, tighter animations, YES IMPROVED HITBOXES. It's not perfect by any means, running pistols are broken, hitboxes still need a bit of work, nuke needs to get removed from the active duty pool, but by adding optional gloves you can buy if you want certainty does not make the game worse. 

@atzul The hitreg will never be perfect in any popular fps game simply because it's impossible with out current technology. I cba to make a massive post about this but just know that hit reg won't see much improvement in the next decade. There's just too many issues on both sides, ours and theirs, that can't be fixed. I spent too much time researching this particular issue.

About the glove skins.. meh w.e more crap not really bothered. Wake me up when they nerf running accuracy + damage of 5/7 and tec9, if they did this I would ignore any other issue this game has and I would happily play seriously again.

@Fluxy John needs to get fucking fired :spooky:

Edited by Blyss