Sign in to follow this  
Droopy

droopys member app :> (DECLINED)

Player Name:  droopy 

Date of Birth: 18/12/1999

Country/Location: I am from England, and a little place called the Wirral, some other people who are in the community like Marsh and nick.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:133749614

Games Played: I have been gaming since i was 9 years old usually playing console games back then mostly games like; Call Of Duty Franchise, Fifa 07-16 and i used to play CS Source on the first xbox. I then moved over to PC gaming, but on a laptop that my parents bought for me to do *revision*, but i made sure to just play as much games as possible on it, but only playing on laptop at 50fps on all low graphics on, i was quite limited, only playing Minecraft and CS:GO. I have recently invested into a new PC which is perfect for the games that i play now, this has made me happier and making my gaming experience a lot better now, being able to play games like H1Z1 at ultra on 70+fps and CS:GO at more than 50. :)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I first came to the outbreak community through a friend. We used to come on the jailbreak server when no one else was on and play him vs me, and then i just got hooked on playing it and with more people it was even more enjoyable. I have been playing on the outbreak servers from about December 2013 through to now. I have had breaks in the past, but have been around recently for about 5 months.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am sure people can agree with me that i can bring my stupid and randomness to the community, i am a great laugh too, even if people are laughing at me. I am also willing to mix with people i dont know and im always up for gathers. d:)

Tell us a little something about yourself: Im a nice guy, easy to get on with and very friendly. I have made unforgettable memories with this community and also friends for ever, this may sound cringey as hell but its kinda true.

Is this your first post? No it is not.

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No i haven't 

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Hope you enjoy. :p

Hey Droopy,

Due to the nature of your application we're just going to make this an auto-decline now. You pop on TS every now and then in limited channels to play games and, although some individuals might know you, you haven't actually tried to be part of the community properly on that platform. Although integration is more key, your gameserver activity is non existent and your last post/visit on the forum was in July for your unban request. Despite your previous presence, you may as well be a new player to this community who is instantly making a member app. Work on getting better integrated on all our platforms and you will actually be considered on your next application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Sorry to disappoint,
The OB Staff