UnSeen

Outbreak Advent Calendar

7 hours ago, Veng3nce said:

@UnSeen Does the fact that I opened 12 of my advent calendar tickets today factor into that? Also, how long can I wait to claim this prize? I'm still waiting to claim my £10 from the first ESL ahaha

The reserve slot was applied as you won it yesterday, so it's kind of already started its use (dunno how much you will use it but uh...yeah). Unlike your ESL prize, I like to get the advent prizes dished out as soon as I can lmao

Also nah it didn't, if you miss out multiple tickets and then just open them up on a single day you'll still only be entered once on that day - it just means you missed out the opportunity on other days. In other words the one day you actually entered you just got lucky lul. 

Of course you highlight when I forget, fuck you Raw xoxo

In my defence, I did the draw but forgot to post as was doing tourney stuff with Stiqqy and Lew.

Day 21's Winner was:

The Almighty Eagle :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Congratulations @The Almighty Eagle on your reserve slot!