IrishChamp

Hearthstone Megathread

5 hours ago, Fluxy said:

my complementary pack for playing my first game on the iPhone....garbage is too kind a word for what this is....

Well tbh I've seen every card there in a highly competitive deck at one point or another with the exception of the rare card. Commons may seem pointless but you'll be thankful when you're going to make a random deck and don't have to spend 80 dust on two commons.

13 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

Or just do your dailies and save up gold instead of wasting gold on 1 win arena runs and bad packs.

I'm opening packs cause I need all the other cards in the game, not saving up 14* packs worth of Cards for a singular Over Powered 1 drop. That would weeks..

All these 1 drops with all ready over powered stats AND then an effect. It's so stupid.

Have you actually spent any money on Hearthstone?..

Edited by DannyS

1 minute ago, DannyS said:

I'm opening packs cause I need all the other cards in the game, not saving up 28 packs worth of Cards for a singular Over Powered 1 drop. That would take over a month...

All these 1 drops with all ready over powered stats AND then an effect. It's so stupid.

Have you actually spent any money on Hearthstone?..

9780060592080.jpg

Really cool tavern brawl this week.

Basically you pick a class and each class has a corresponding boss with a unique hero power and deck.

You might not understand this list before you have a go yourself but here it is:

Hunter: Skeletorous Rex | 0 Mana: Add a random card to each player's hand. Both players cards cost 0.

Mage: Curator | Passive: Your Hero has Taunt

Paladin: White King | 2 Mana: Discover a Chess Piece

Warrior: Grim Guzzler | 0 Mana: Put a minion from both players' decks onto the battlefield.

Shaman: Lady Naz'jir | Passive: At the end of your turn, evolve all minions by 1.

Warlock: Noth (with Mage cards) | Passive: Whenever an enemy minion dies, summon a 1/1 Skeleton

Rogue: Grobbulous | 2 Mana: Deal one damage to all minions. If any die, summon a 2/2 Slime.

Priest: Gothik | 2 Mana: Draw a card.

Druid: Roazorgore (Egg summoning from BRM) | 1 Mana: Give all Hero Power Eggs +1 Health, then summon another one. Eggs are 0/3 minions that hatch into 7/7s at 5 health.

Yeah was really impressed with this week's brawl. I played at least 10 games yday since it was so fun and unique.

From my experience Curator and Lady Naz'jir looked quite strong but not impossible to beat. Just don't let Lady Naz'jir build up those minions.

Also, sorry Irish didn't see your match request yday night :banter:, status is not set to 'busy' anymore, didn't realise it stopped message notifications.

Edited by Gunstar

Just opened my first golden legendary!!!!

a076813df96e0a0f3eefb994adbcacb3.jpg

too bad its for a dead class :(
I shall dust it, and from the ashes, PATCHES WILL BE BORN! 

jk, not dropping 1.6k dust on a 1/1 lmafo. 

*edit*

ehhhh...ok i take that back 

c9820d1655fbec045e4f2f56edbc2974.png

Edited by Fluxy