nick

TOP 5/10 OB AS OF 12/13/2016

Needs to be updated. 

Put your top 5-10s here.

(Not including myself)

1. Lewis - Lewis is a god. Don't really have to say much more. His ability to out think his opponents is amazing + the aim.

2. Jamie - i still believe that Jamie has the capability to be 1. but i havent seen lewis playing in a while which makes the 1. and 2. positions tight

3. DannyS - Main AWP of ya nan obvs

4. Thunder - Thunder is an insane awper when he can awp though and a very nutty rifler.

5. Extinct - Matas has crazy fragging power but his thirst for stat padding is putting him lower

6. Stiqqy - This was very tight between him and danny but stiqqy has been playing very well recently.

Edited by nick

6 minutes ago, nick said:

Needs to be updated. 

Put your top 5-10s here.

(Not including myself)

1. Lewis - Lewis is a god. Don't really have to say much more. His ability to out think his opponents is amazing + the aim.

2. Jamie - i still believe that Jamie still have the capability to be 2. but he needs to be a tiny bit more consistent.

3. Thunder - Thunder is an insane awper when he can awp though and a very nutty rifler.

4. Extinct - Matas has crazy fragging power but his thirst for stat padding is putting him lower

5. Stiqqy - This was very tight between him and danny but stiqqy has been playing very well recently.

1. Jamie

2. Thunder

3. Danny

4. Nakdoodle

5. Extinct

ripo brando 1 week of fame </3

Edited by Stiqqy

(Not including myself)

1.Jamie

2.Danny

3.Nick

4.Thunder

5.Extinct

7 minutes ago, nick said:

Needs to be updated. 

Put your top 5-10s here.

(Not including myself)

2. Jamie - i still believe that Jamie still have the capability to be 2. but he needs to be a tiny bit more consistent.

3. Thunder - Thunder is an insane awper when he can awp though and a very nutty rifler.

4. Extinct - Matas has crazy fragging power but his thirst for stat padding is putting him lower

5. Stiqqy - This was very tight between him and danny but stiqqy has been playing very well recently.

You betrayed the TiP.

1. Eraser- Fastest rising star in OB. Can nearly pop a one deag if his deagle is inside the enemies asshole.

2. Eraser- Fastest rising star in OB. Can nearly pop a one deag if his deagle is inside the enemies asshole.

3. Eraser- Fastest rising star in OB. Can nearly pop a one deag if his deagle is inside the enemies asshole.

4. Eraser- Fastest rising star in OB. Can nearly pop a one deag if his deagle is inside the enemies asshole.

5. Eraser- Fastest rising star in OB. Can nearly pop a one deag if his deagle is inside the enemies asshole.

1/2  Yung Lewi and Jamie, depends on who is top dog when lewis is home for Christmas. Lewis the more consistent fragger, Jamie better igl.

3. Nick.  Pulls off some absolute bullshit at times and when on form can out-nut both jamie and lewis.

4/5 Danny and Thunder. Both bum buddies who play very well when on the same team, Thunder good igl and Danny tilt lord with weapon picks, both consistent fraggers.

6/7/8 Tie between Oldmike Stiqqy and Sovman. Simply a matter of who is on form  at the time. Old mike has the second best igl skills in OB and consistent aim. Stiqqy and Sovman can clutch rounds easily putting them here as well.

Edited by Eraser