Sign in to follow this  
Blyss

Back to 1.6 - Highlights

I never played 1.6, so, while I can appreciate what a pure form of CS it is, but I lack that nostalgia factor to really build the emotional connection, whenever I see gameplay of it I always feel it's just on the wrong side of looking too clunky and old for me. 

Obvouisly I would understand that those who played and loved 1.6 back in the day would probably hotly disagree with me here and argue that it was the best, and I can see why. If I were to show CSS to someone who had only played GO im sure they would react the same way I do to 1.6, thinking it's just old and shit, when for me, going back to CSS last night gave me such a feeling of satisfaction and the joys of remembering all the things about it that made it such a fun game. 

Although I do find it quite funny how people complain so much about running pistol accuracy in CSGO, but after a few hours of messing around on a deagle map on CCS...well let's just say, THE DEAGLE NEVER FELT SO GOOD BBY. 

but serouisly, the more you move with that thing the more accurate it seems to get....