Sign in to follow this  
jakobputz

member app JakobPutz (DECLINED)

Player Name: jakob  pütz

Date of Birth: 02-02-2000

Country/Location:  (North Brabant) The Netherlands

SteamID: /76561198314607603/

Games Played: (5) ARK: Survival Evolved / Arma 3 / Counter-Strike: Global Offensive / Farming Simulator 15 / Space Engineers

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?  About 400 Hours   :0

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?  Joy /Trolls / Silver AIM / And More Bad Aim / SomeTimes Humor /

Tell us a little something about yourself: i am Jakob i am still in Highschool (last year).

i pole vault a lot i am in a group of talents i am hoping to reach the olympics 

i like pizza so if you want to order me one send one to ( The WALLEN window 3 on your left that is me when you come from north direction) 

i have 1 brother and a sister and ofcourse  still both parents i hope that i can enjoy them 4 mutch longer 

and i have Bought myself a VW Beetle 

Is this your first post? no i have made  some other member apps but they gor declined

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? i am not active on the forums but i join teamspeak quite allot now 

hope some of you got to know me some better  and   to everyone who reads this have a happy chistmas / holiday

I've seen you around on the server for a long time so it pains me to say your forum activity is still shocking, especially when we consider 4/10 of your posts are member applications and another 2/10 are comments from those.

-1 from me, I've seen no improvements over the course of your member applications.

I know you have been around for a long time but when i see you on the server you mic spam alot, and i remember when a mod joined you said "I better stop mic spamming" so you know you do it.

You also troll alot and are sometimes toxic to others.  Even though i see you on TS you are usually just sitting in a room by yourself muted.

Gonna have to -1

I recognise your name, but I can't really not attach any real personality to it. I don't think we have ever really spoken. As others mentioned your overall community intergration is a bit lacking at this point in time. 

My advice to you would be, improve your forum and teamspeak presence. I know it's not easy but try and make some meaningful or interesting posts, don't just start spamming "HI xD" on intro threads. Maybe try to get involved in gathers, mixes or just general discussions in larger public channels. 

-1 from me at the moment, but I'm sure you can improve. 

Hey Jakob,

You've had similar improvements mentioned to you over a couple of applications and conversations and there hasn't been any real improvements in the regards of integration and attempts to cut down on behaviour such as mic spamming etc. You also asked us to decline you as you realised this wasn't the right time, so we will be declining you.

Sorry to disappoint,
The OB Staff