Sign in to follow this  
Stiqqy

StiCrowKie First montage

I've been wanting to get into video editing for a while but never got around to doing anything, yesterday i decided to start since i had a lot of clips i'd recently got and thought it would be a fun thing to do. i started around 12am and ended at like 6am (the programme i was using was called hitfilms pro and it wouldn't let me export the video to mp4 so i had to use a different version of hitfilms called hitfilms express which meant creating the whole thing again which took me like an hour and a half). this is my very first attempt at editing and it was a pretty enjoyable experience and i did learn a lot of useful things during this so hopefully i will be doing more in the future.

i would appreciate feedback and i dont care if its harsh as long as its constructive criticism.

my criticisms of the video from watching it back are:

Very Jumpy - the clips are cut to fast (most of the clips i had spanned over the course of 2 minutes so i had to cut them together and i didn't have  enough clips to use to songs so i generally wanted to stay in the song)

Music choice - I don't really know what music suits csgo but i felt like this was an ok choice

Length - very short, will hopefully make them longer in the future.

One part in particularly idk how to end that bit off (the round on mirage where im shooting at the smoke and bomb goes off). it just looks out of place as i don't kill the guy but bomb goes off 

The failed attempt at a meme in funny moments  (the "hi there" part)

No csgo sound just music overplaying the clips - idk i like hearing the sounds of the clips instead of just music but for some reason the audio was synced with the video so instead of sitting there and syncing every clip i used music.

The intro isn't the same size as the outro, and that its 4;3 and not fullscreen.

1 minute ago, Lewis said:

-Have IG sounds in first half of vid

-Where are the ninja defuses?

-Decent vid gj

i recorded the ninja to early and it ends as im defusing and my recording software was bugging out last night so i couldn't re-record it.