Welcome to Outbreak Community Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customise your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skill

Skill's Mod App

Posted (edited)

In-game Name: Skill

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96164388

Real first name: Max

Previous admin experience: I have been an admin on a gmod jailbreak server (SC3 Network) and also have been a mod on a gmod deathrun server (Barons islands)

Average Server Playtime: 2-4 hours (try to) a day (probably be more if i were to be mod)

Average Teamspeak Time: 5+ Hours a day, i'm always on when my computer is on.

Time zone: GMT

Membership of current CS clans/communities: Only wear the OB tag :)

How long have you been with OB: Nearly a year now

Why you should be Moderator: I know i am able to be a great Mod as I have had past experience and I know what it takes to become this position. I want to help the commmunity to the best of my ability and i know i can. I am a loyal trustworthy person, you can ask me anything or speak to me about anything and you can rely on what I say. I get along with most people in the community and I really like the people here and I believe they like me too. The amounts of times I have seen someone braking rules on jailbreak when mods arent on, is incredible and I have had to send various reports or ask a mod to come on, but if i were to get mod; this wouldnt be needed. I will come on jailbreak as fast as i can if there is a freekiller for example, and i am always aware of what happens on the server so I find it very unlikely of me to miss something or someone braking the rules. Having the privilege of getting mod will be a great achievement for me as it is something I did and hopefully will start to enjoy doing again (If i were to get it).

Thanks for reading my application.

-Skill :)

Edited by Skill

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0