Sign in to follow this  
gostmora2

Unban request

Player Name (at time of banning): Unzo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98270386

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: I Don't know i randomly got banned

Server Banned From: Jail break

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: i don't know if it was fair or not i don't even know why im banned

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: all i could do is tell you what happened so i was playing a normal game of jail break while commanding on ct and suddenly someone named JUAN joined and said Unzo, Why are you ban evading? i was in shot4shot so i said i'll answer later i was about to answer then he said "I'll answer later hmm, Say Goodbye" then bans me for idk how long

Date of incident: 2017 / 1 / 5

Hey unzo, 

I just banned you because you are banned previously for hacking. You have 2 other accounts that you are banned on previously, and both of them have a VAC. Also you were cheating within OB. You clearly made another account and use another IP to evade your bans. It is not allowed at all to evade your bans, and they will be punished the same way. I recognized you instantly so i can confirm it is you, so the ban will stay. If you wish to talk about this ban, you can contact me or any other higher staff. 

Raw

is it atleast perm or how long am i banned for? and if theres evidence of me hacking or something then show it to me because the truth is i would never break the rules unless of i get mad or something i've been with you guys for 1 year i could've hacked when i joined the server even ask my friends of they saw me in a comp and i don'tl ike hackers im not gonna hack cause it is a stupid idea

Player Name (at time of banning): Unzo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98270386

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Hacking

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: i don't think it was unfair beacuse i know if i hack i get banned but its unfar cause i did not hack ever on CS:GO if i did i want evidence and remmber some people love to copy names the 2 people raw is talking about might be copying me and were VAC'd then i take the blame for it for some odd reason

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: not really but i can tell you what happened while i was commanding on CT Raw Joined Disguised as JUAN and told me i was ban evading i told him i'll answer in a min or later because i was busy with shot4shot the second thing i know he bans me immediatly for how long? Permenantly

Date of incident: 2017 / 1 / 5

Adding up : it would be nice of someone not raw to look into the case and sorry if im spamming the ban requests section but im the kind of guy where if i get banned and i didn't actually do it then i won't stop posting Topics and talking about it until i could talk privatly with who banned me or anyone i messeged raw about the incident as well with posting the second Unban Request to see of anyone else could reply and find the truth if its true i wanna see it my self if i know i deserve the ban i will just leave the community and could even do a good bye post and leave you guys and never come back and all im asking for is for the ban to atleast be reduced or removed i've been with you guys for 1 year and i loved this community this whole time Thanks for reading hope i see a reply soon