Sign in to follow this  
Droopy

goodbye for a bit..

I`m sure some people would say not to post this, but i want this to be a message to everyone that knew me, or knew of me.

I`m sure some of you will know that i got a VAC ban recently on cs:go, i would like to say to everyone with full honesty, i have never cheated, scripted or any type of radar hack. I fully agree that outbreak has the full right to ban me and would do to anyone else who were to get VAC banned. I am in thhe middle of trying to sort the issue with steam and may be a while due to steam support being bad for responses and all that, but i am always going to be on steam, but recent friendships i may of made, will be destroyed, i`ll hope to see you all soon, and hopefully i will be a VAC ban free man... :(

4 minutes ago, Vemix said:

So basically Droopy hacks on other accounts confirmed!

Not at all that doesn't confirm anything he's obviously just in a state of shock as he has no idea why he got it.

I hope you get this sorted droopy i would like to see you back soon till then.... [*]

4 minutes ago, Pasickle said:

Not at all that doesn't confirm anything he's obviously just in a state of shock as he has no idea why he got it.

I hope you get this sorted droopy i would like to see you back soon till then.... [*]

I was obviously joking