Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Dissertation help (for real this time)

Hello everyone.

Some of you may remember I put up a thread very similar to this one a few months back but that was kinda just gauging interest but this is the real thing now.  

I have chosen to do my dissertation on investigating links between people who play violent video games and their social identity and perceptions surrounding them. I'm not gonna go into the whole outline of my project but one of the key elements of my research is the carrying out of interviews. This is where I might need some of your guys help, if you would be willing to be interviewed by myself about your gaming habits and views of your own personality and behaviour please fill out the form below and PM it to me (over steam or forums). 

Those who sign up will be emailed an information sheet containing full details of the project but you may request one without signing up, if you would like to know more you are welcome to ask me. By signing up on this thread you are not committing yourself to take part in the project, you can still back out at any time.  At the time I will need you guys to sign a consent form but this is just to see who would actually be interested in it.

Username:

Email Address:

Location (Country):

Hours spent playing games per week: (just very average estimates)

Thanks guys!

Please be aware that once you have given your consent I will be looking to begin the interviews ASAP, they can last up to 45 minutes (although I doubt any of them will) and i'm looking for 6-8 participants. 

Username: Wist

Email Address: PM'd

Location (Country): UK

Hours spent playing games per week: (just very average estimates) 25-35 at home, 0 at uni

Edited by Wist