Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Hearthstone Tournament 20/1/17 - 22/1/17

Hehe, I truthfully think it will make it more fair if we stick to no wild decks.  Reason being is it still have boom and a full mech mage so you'd all be fucked.

In seriousness though, wild decks could make it interesting but it wouldn't help really, the mix of new cards and wild cards would make for some unstoppable decks, especially when you consider things such as krul with malganas double doomguard etc for burst.  Overall I honestly thing it's better than we stay standard to avoid Dr boom reno decks *facepalm*

Lol... why are people scared of secret paladin/boom anyway, are we really disallowing wild decks just because of that? It adds so much variety and excitement, people who have invested time/money will come out on top which is how it should be, won't be signing up if no wild :/

Why do people take wild as a non exsistant gamemode? Honestly, I kinda see why. They are tired of all the cancer-aggro decks that the current ranked gamemode is filled. But, you have to think about all of the advantages of playing wild. Like playing all kinds of fun decks. Gonna' sit this one out but best of luck in the tourney and have a good time guys. :) (Y)