Welcome to Outbreak Community Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customise your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fluxy

Hearthstone Tournament 20/1/17 - 22/1/17

29 posts in this topic

Hehe, I truthfully think it will make it more fair if we stick to no wild decks.  Reason being is it still have boom and a full mech mage so you'd all be fucked.

In seriousness though, wild decks could make it interesting but it wouldn't help really, the mix of new cards and wild cards would make for some unstoppable decks, especially when you consider things such as krul with malganas double doomguard etc for burst.  Overall I honestly thing it's better than we stay standard to avoid Dr boom reno decks *facepalm*

On 21/12/2016 at 00:56, Lewis said:

Wild allowed?

No thanks.

17 hours ago, Lewis said:

No wild decks = no sign up, im sorry.

You're such a shit stirring cunt hahahaha

no wild cards, no problem

*begins the 100 pack opening*

giphy.gif

i want in.

Lol... why are people scared of secret paladin/boom anyway, are we really disallowing wild decks just because of that? It adds so much variety and excitement, people who have invested time/money will come out on top which is how it should be, won't be signing up if no wild :/

Why do people take wild as a non exsistant gamemode? Honestly, I kinda see why. They are tired of all the cancer-aggro decks that the current ranked gamemode is filled. But, you have to think about all of the advantages of playing wild. Like playing all kinds of fun decks. Gonna' sit this one out but best of luck in the tourney and have a good time guys. :) (Y)

23 hours ago, Jamie said:
23 hours ago, Jamie said:

secret paladin/boom

variety and excitement

Yeah, lots of fun, interactive gameplay.

Edited by Skillershark

38 minutes ago, KingKiper said:

Finally my chance to beat HeadHunter. Count me in.

Not rly since hes banned from all events xD

2 days left to sign up dudes. 

After the sign ups close tournament seeding and times for games will be posted :)