Sign in to follow this  
Crzycharlie

Crzycharlie's Introduction

Hi My Name Is Really Charlie Robin McClelland ( Full Name ) , Gamer Name : Crzycharlie.

I Post Youtube Videos & Livestream Sometimes.

When I Am Older I Wanna Be A Professional CS:GO Player / Professional Twitch Streamer / Youtuber.

I Love Jailbreak Especially OutBreak.

If You Have Never Seen Me Before , I Don't Know How You Haven't Because I Used To Spend Most Of My Time On The Server , And Still Play It Quite A Bit.

I Was Born On The 23/11/2005 Which Makes Me 11.

I Get Bullied On Video Games Alot Because Of My Age , And Most Of You Have Probebly Been Bullied Because Of The Same Thing , Or Witnessed Somebody Being Bullied Because Of There Age Being Quite Young.

Thank You All For Reading My Introduction , If You Want To Ask Any Nice Questions About Me Or My Personality Or Anything In General , Feel Free To Down Below.

Not entirely sure about the random bold words but welcome anyway! 

Also, I wouldn't say any of those careers are completely realistic but hey, who am I to crush some poor boy's dreams :spooky: 

Edited by Fluxy

You can go pro as soon as you experience the feeling of you having an awp, hitting 12 bhops through b halls on cache and you scope on the 11th bhop and land one more hop and when you land you're aimed at a guy and you just fire, kill him and type "cya" in chat like i just cya'd your whole existence kiddo

welcome to frooms

Edited by Kai

It's fine to love Jailbreak. It's fine to love games. 

For your own safety I would advise that you do not join TeamSpeak. The content there is far to mature for someone of your age. I actually mean this. 

Exist on the forums, have fun discussing the game, but for your own protection I'd wait a few years before you get fully involved with Outbreak. It's a really great place and all, but the content just isn't suitable for an 11 year old.

See you around.

Not sure if people should be warning him against coming on TS due to their content or get a reality check and mold their content based on who's around so that we welcome more people :hmm:

Either way, welcome to the forums Charlie. Skip out on the every word caps and the random boldness and then make yourself at home in our corner of the internet xo