4.Nick

5.Danny

6.Mitch

7.Thunder

8.Jamie

9.Sovman

10.Stiqqy

Edited by Guest

1. Eraser- Some accuse this guy of cheats but i think he is legit and his aim always on point.  His game sense makes me watch his games back because i can learn to be a better player just by watching him.

2. Eraser- Excellent igl, always keeping team morale up and knows exactly what to do at any given time.

3. Eraser- Can solo carry games if given an awp, amazing defencive repositioning when getting frags.

4. Eraser- Always consistent fragging power, just needs to fix his attitude and would be top 3 tbh.

5. Eraser- New to the community and has been playing a lot of gathers, keep an eye on this kid will fast rise through the ranks and be number one place in the next 12 months.

This list is based off: Tournament stats, gather stats on record/by memory, attitude, dedication, brain, nade usage, judgement, impact.

1. jackpot - Had a good tournament, stats don't lie. Overall feeling good playing the game atm. Consistently pumping out 20+ numbers and having high impact in rounds.

2. nick - Highly skilled, highly dedicated, highly consistent. Knows how to frag well, doesn't run off/bait on executes, works with the team and supports well with grenades. Really good team mate in general.

3. Lewis - Amazing fragger, reliable team mate, great stats and consistency. Only below nick on my list due to me seeing nick in action more (faceit etc), plus grenade usage.

4. Oldmike - Playing crazy this past month, getting more consistent as time goes on. Decent game knowledge too.

5. Thunder - Reliable, tries hard in every game. Overall decent player. Decent awper.

6. Ext1nct - Great aimer, improving a lot. Can rely on him to pump out decent scores and support the team well.

7. DannyS - Same as above. Enjoy playing with him.

8. Stiqqy - Good aimer, good recent stats earning him a top10 spot

9. Mitch - Had a few good performances past month, not played that many games apart from gathers with him tho. Well-rounded skill wise.

10. Blyss - Proved that when he tries hard, he plays amazing. Would like to see more of it! No reason why he shouldn't earn the 10th spot.

Mentions:

chus - played insanely well in the tourny, but hasn't played enough games to earn a spot on my top10.

sovman - great skill, good attitude ingame and good team mate. Only played like 1-2 faceits w/ him tho sadly. Felt like others deserved a top10 spot above him

Edited by Jamie

On 1/16/2017 at 00:52, Brandon said:

1.Extinct 

2.Oldmike

3.Lewis

4.Nick

5.Danny

6.Mitch

7.Thunder

8.Jamie

9.Sovman

10.Stiqqy

On 1/16/2017 at 01:54, Jamie said:

Pure salt list with no explanation or reasoning. Disregard this.

dont know how im first when im playing shit recently

Edited by Extinct ツ

6 hours ago, Jamie said:

Pure salt list with no explanation or reasoning. Disregard this.

Oh look OB most overrated player is butt hurt he ain't N.1

I could give an explainarion for every place on this list, Jamie.In the last month Extinct/Oldmike is easily the best with the rest to follow.

If your wondering why your so far down Jamie you always give up quite easily and quite toxic in game, try improve for next month bud.

?

9 hours ago, Jamie said:

5. Thunder - Reliable, tries hard in every game. Overall decent player. Decent awper.

7. DannyS - Same as above. Enjoy playing with him.

hvzO3BE.jpg

When the literal worst caller in OB is somehow above you.

Shame none of his fucking calls are literal.

Edited by DannyS