Extinct ツ

TOP 5/10 OB AS OF 01/16/2017

Judging based on: Individual skill, teamplay, gamesense/gameknowledge, communication, smart and proper utility usage.

1. Lewis: Getting my #1 spot by an inch over Jamie. Lewis has the highest -consistent- individual skill from what i have experienced. At first i thought he was too individualistic at times but after the christmas CS:GO competitive event i came to conclusion that Lewis is a very capable and good teamplayer. Excellent use of flashbangs, could not say the same for smokes however. Good movement, +1. Due to his extensive experience in CS he has built up good gamesense and can read opponents really well. Knows when to play passive/agressive. Reliable teammate, although sometimes feels like he has to do everything which can lead to either saving the game or completely throwing it. Gives comms and shuts up after, just like it should be. Honorable mention, chill guy  no matter what, you barely never see him rage. Stays calm, a player you want in your team. Loads of people can learn from this.

2. Jamie: One of the smarter players in OB.(Note: when playing serious) Also really high individual skill, lately on fire with the pistol rounds. Consistent fragger. Most of the times unpredictable and good clutch player. Knows basic set smokes and makes use of it unlike some players who also know basic set smokes.(no names mentioned) Can entry but also set his team up. Sometimes gets too vocal and -excited- in a negative way. Has tendencies to play too individualistic sometimes. When calm, comms really clear. Played CS for a long ass time aswell, gamesense and gameknowledge good.

3. Nick: Although i think Lewis has the highest consistent individual skill, i think that nick has the highest individual skill-cap. Can take an aim dual and win 9/10 times on his peak. Really don't know how to judge his gamesense because he sometimes makes a play which takes alot of gamesense BUT too often have i seen terrible decision-making from this yung tireslashing fella. Can definitely improve on that, will come with time. Positioning is good, gets caught off guard occasionally. Tries to use utility but it's not really convincing majority of the time. Thought him plenty of smokes/mollies/flashes which he can use more effectively. (same with few other people) Should probably get your ears checked. Can entry like a monster and not afraid to go in first.

-bored so just gonna write names

4. Extinct

5. Thunder (Don't make calls, ty)

6. DannyS

7. Sovman

8. Mitch

9. Blyss

10. Stiqqy

Edited by Oldmike

not include myself

1. lewis - god 

2. jackp0t - demi god