Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Jamies history post

Hey! Most of you know me as the keen guy who is always on the top of the scoreboard in every game played, but some know me as that guy who just won't let up...

In this thread i will be reflecting on the past and present, as well as what i plan to do to address my underlying issues.

When I first joined - I first joined OB when it was founded on 24th feb 2012. I applied for member 2 days later and got it within 9 minutes. I was also made admin a few days later and risen to head-admin which i held this position for over a year. I was someone. I made a lot of friends and was respected by (almost) everyone... I could of been owner when McLovin left but turned it down, leaving Gaz to take the helm when no one else would step up to the plate. I stepped down shortly afterwards and came back a few times to help here and there.

Where things went Wrong - After stepping down for the final time I fell down a slippery slope with no hope of returning to former glory... I got several warnings on the forums, spammed the shoutbox, spammed soundboards, became aids... I also got into bad habits of arguing with people needlessly (Admins, staff, friends) and after reflecting back i should really thank the staff for not banning me and sweeping away, spending a lifetime of damnation with Jordan under the rug.

The future on jamie - Today I was told that I should up my game and become somebody again. After spending about 15 minutes or so in the shower, I thought to myself "i need to be back there again"... I will try my hardest to work my way back up to the top, spam less soundboards, join in with more games on ts and get myself back together again. I hope you guys can support me and help regain my reputation. This post is kind of an apology for being one of the biggest skiddos in OB.

enjoy

PMA